- Insulation resistance >= 200Ω, Insulation withstand voltage >= 3.5kV / 5min.
- Excellent air tightness and water proofing quality. When immerge branch joint into water, measured insulation resistance between water and cable core, and power frequency withstand voltage meet the requirement of items 1 and 2.
- Small contact resistance of branch joint. The ratio value of contact resistance vs refference resistance equal length branch line is equal to or less than 1.2
- Large joint short circuit strength. The variation rate of contact resistance ratio after short is equal to or less than 0.2
- If required, iSE cable can provide fire-retardant pre-fabricated branch cable, self extinguished time of jacket is equal to or less than 12s and meets IEC60331 as optional
- Besides power supply in normal working condition, NH fire resistance type can remain normal operation for 90 minutes under burning condition GB12666.6
- Maximum working temperature of copper or of VV type cable is up to 70°C and that YJV type cable up to 90°C
- With excellent corrosive resistance, it fan keep from eroding of inorganic salt, oil base, acid, organic solution etc
- iSE Cable can provide branch cable with excellent thermal stabillity and aging resistance
- iSE Cable can pre-fabricated safety & clean branch cable of environmental protection with many characteristics such as low toxity, low smoke, halogen free (low halogen), anti-flaming, safety, and cleanness and fireproof etc
- High quality for safety in power supply
- Reduce cost and reduce installation space
- Excellent shock resistance, air tightness, water proofing quality and fire resistance
- Maintenance Free
- Simpler cable management
- Multiple categories and specifications, flexible options and combinations
Mould Branch Cable System
Flexible fireproof cable excel in the properties of excellent fireproof and flexibility. Its fireproof rating not only satisfies the national standard GB12666.6 but also meets up with the UK standard BS6387-1994. Meanwhile, it is also able withstand the water spraying or mechanical strike. As to its flexibility property, the cable can be wound on the cable reel, with the bending radius OD, (D is the outer diameter of cable).
Main performance of flexible fireproof cable:
- Excellent fireproof property
- Long continuous length
- Large sectional area
- Property of flexibility
- High over-load capacity
- Stand up to 800°C burning for 3 hours, without interuption on electricity power
- Stand up to 1000°C burning for 1 hours, without interuption on electricity power
Structure of flexible fireproof cable:
- Cable conductor is made up to stranded copper wires with favourable flexural property.
- Insulating layer adopts high temperature resistant inorganic insulating materials.
- Copper sheath materials though special machining with favourable flexural property.
- Outer sheath made of low smoke non-toxic plastic materials, with favourable corrosion protection.
Fire-resistant property of flexible fireproof cable:
- GB12666.6 Class A, burn in fire with temperature 950°C
- BS6378, requirements:
- Class A 650°C 3h
- Class B 750°C 3h
- Class C 950°C 3h
- Class S 950°C 20min
Advantages of flexible fireproof cable:
- Excellent fireproof property: meet up with the U.K. standard BS6387-1994
- Long continuous length: continuous length of each cable can be as long as 1,000m
- Large sectional area: single core-630mm², multi core-70mm²
- Property of flexibility: bending radius 6 - 10D
- Smoke-free-non-toxicity when burning
- High overload capacity: long-term working temperature can reach 250°C
- Property of corrosion proof & Free if electromagnetic interference
- Favorable safeness & Long service life
- Transportation and packaging of flexible fireproof cables are simple
- Favorable economical efficiency
Flexible Fireproof Cable
Mineral insulated cable is also called fireproof or copper-conductor copper sheathed magnesia insulated cable in China, known as MI Cable abroad. Due to the particularity of product material and structure, it has high electric property, mechanical performance, environment resistance and environmental protection that the traditional organic insulation cable does not have. It has been widely applied to the basic industry and civil construction.
Main performance of mineral insulated cable:
- Fire-resistant performance
- Strong overload protection
- Large current carrying capacity
- High working temperature
- Waterproof, anti corrosion and explosion-proof property
- Highest standard for Fire Proof Cable
- Suitable for extreme fire safety measurement
- Continously transmitting electricity after 2 hours of fire disaster at 1000°C
Mi Cable is composed of high-conductivity copper conductor, mineral (magnesium-oxide) insulator and seamless copper tube sheath, if the cable is used in the locations where the copper will be eroded it may be added with plastic sheath (optional) at the outermost layer, The continuous working temperature of bare cable reachs 250°C, it cab supply the power for 3 hours continuously at 950°C - 1000°C, in addition, it can work at copper melting point if 1083°C in short time or unusual time (melting point of magnesia: 2800°C)
Mineral Insulated Cable
During fire disaster when you need critical circuits to work for life safety and secure plant shutdown, it will require iSE Fire Resistant Cable (FRC) because not all cables are created equal, especially when it comes to critical circuit protection.
During fire disaster, fire smoke, heat, and toxic fumes are the main obstacles to safe evacuation of a building or area. A major contribution toward overcoming this hazards is the use of fire resistant and non-halogenated cables. These cables provided the following features :
- Fire Resistant
- Long-term circuit integrity in a fire
- Low smoke and toxic gas emissions
- Fire retardant properties
- Zero halogen gases
- Ease and low cost of installation
iSE Fire Resistant Cable is committed to product quality and the products are being produced under strict quality assurance of ISO 9001:2008 in one of the biggest cable factory at Shanghai, China.
iSE Fire Resistant Cables manufactured by Shanghai Cable complied with either one or combination of the specification as below:
|- Fire Resistant||:||EC 60331; BS 6387; SS 299|
|- Fire Retardant||:||IEC 60332; BS 4066; BS EN 50266; IEEE 383|
|- Smoke Emission||:||IEC 61034; BS 7622; BS EN 50268|
|- Acid Gas Emission||:||IEC 60754; BS 6425; BS EN 50267|
|- Oxygen Index||:||ASTM D 2863|
Fire Resistant Cable
|File Name||Document Format